Diagnostic Ultrasound Scans
The Diagnostic Ultrasound scanning service provided at Belgaum Medical Centre is led by a highly experienced leading Consultant Radiologists and Advanced Ultrasound Practitioners who are currently working in the NHS.
- Spleen and both kidneys
- Endometrium, & both ovaries
- TVS (trans vaginal sonography)
- Urinary bladder
- Both kidneys
- Prostate (if male)
- Parotid glands
- Both groins to exclude hernia and other abnormalities
- abdominal wall to exclude hernia and other abnormalities
- Varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency.
- Upper and lower limb arteries.
- Tendons and muscles
- Base line scans and follicular tracking.
- Endometrial lining visualisation by administering saline through catheter, see fertility section for details.
- Confirmation of tubal patency, see fertility for more details.
- Ultrasound scans for infants and neonates.
See “Breast clinic” section under services and fees